New Transcript Request Procedure
OJC will charge for official transcripts processed through Parchment, Inc.
Otero Junior College authorizes Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of your official OJC transcripts. Ordering your transcript online via Parchment offers:
- Secure, online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Online transcript tracking and email notifications
- Electronic and paper transcript options
- Official OJC transcripts
Follow the steps below to easily request your transcripts
To get started, click the ORDER TRANSCRIPT button:
First-time account set up is required. You’ll need to provide:
- * Enrollment Status
- * Name, Birth Date, and last four digits of your Social Security Number
- * Student ID Number (if known)
- * E-mail Address
- * Current Mailing Address and Phone Number
Once you have completed the set up, you will receive a confirmation email from Parchment.
Need help? View Step by Step Directions for Ordering a Transcript through Parchment or contact Student Services at 719-384-6831.
You can also request your transcripts from Student Services for FREE. Download and fill out the Transcript Request Form and return to Student Services.
If you have any questions concerning transcripts and records, please call Lauren Berg at 719-384-6949 or email her at Lauren.Berg@ojc.edu.